Friday, March 7, 2008

Late Night Post

I finally got my hands on the third episode of America's Next Top Model cycle 10, which I missed last night. The girl that got kicked off totally had it coming. She was so full of herself. There are some gorgeous girls on there this season, and then there are some of those "ugly-pretty" ones...who you can't quite figure out. I really like Lauren though. She is just a gawky, akward, punk...and thats refreshing.

All that being said... I would really like to meet Tyra Banks someday. She is insanely good at marketing herself, I bet she has an amazing mind for business. And not in an overly obnoxious way like Rachel Ray or Janice Dickinson. I'd also like to meet Twiggy. I envision having tea and crumpets with her.

On a less flimsy note. Isn't the political debate getting fun? Clinton is less and less appealing. The super delegate issue is going to be interesting to watch.

I think I should go off to bed now... I'd had my guilty media watching for the day and after 3 hours of dancing and exercising I feel pretty tired.

1 comment:

Helenrr said...

Hmmm, I watched one season of a model show on TLC. Fascinating. The model that was back stabbing and biting was let go...in the end they used the top 3 cause they could not decide.
On another note, Hillary is starting to sound more like a shrew everyday (yeah, you guessed it. I am Not voting for her.) I am not sure who to vote for, the field is dismal.