Monday, October 6, 2008

Stuff and Stuff

So I love Wind Ensemble. Today Robert Busan said he "didn't like the brass attitude" and "never ask a trumpet player to do anything remotely complicated, except dress themselves". I'm sure not everyone took this well, but I thought it was hilarious! But I'm strange that way.

I felt like I did well today. But it didn't start out well. Band is at 11 and I showed up at 10 and couldn't figure out why there were "weird" people in the band room. Then I tried to play the wrong Chorale, one we don't even play- it was just in my folder. Thank God Tim pointed that one out!

Anyways, I'm not so down with the craziness of life right now. I'm really just wanting it to stop. I'm also not able to handle my new living situation just yet. Its ok, I just miss the comradarie of the old one. So I'm going to whole myself up in my computer.

Oh well. Whatevs... I'm already done with this whole idea. I told RJ I'd meet him and Sivan down at the beach for a bit...

Bye.

No comments: