Wednesday, April 23, 2008

goings on and things...

So, Bob is making more and more creative noises. Which is a good thing, even though most of them coincide with his favorite tv personalities. At least he has added a fourth person to talk to, Mr. Jay Manuel. *sigh*

I've continued to work my way through "Sex and the City" in hope of finishing the series by the time the movie comes out. I've decided that Carrie pretty much sucks at life, except for wearing clothes and writing. Samantha doesn't suck at life, shes pretty much the most comfortable with herself but a bit obsessive. Charlotte is boring and Miranda is too uptight. And Mr. Big should be shot. So there, thats what I think of them all. Oh and while were at it, we should shoot Charlotte's mother-in-law.

I'm in the process of looking for a job in the restaurant business...Gina's been kind enough to help me out with it. I'm almost at the end of my rope with my other job. Hanging by a thread.

I just worked on a movie this past weekend which was disastrous. The director has a lot of ambitions but was not good at communicating. He also cast his movie horribly. He had a non-actress cast as the lead. It was all very ridiculous.

No comments: