Saturday, April 12, 2008

I live in California!

I was reminded today of the fact that I actually DO live in California still. It was 82 degrees in San Francisco. For once I actually got some color on my arms and was not freezing in the sun. This morning pep band played for the University Preview. It was majorly fun. I got coffee donated from my Starbucks which didn't go so well...no one in warm San Francisco felt like drinking coffee- not even me. Thats saying something!

Things on the performing arts plane are amusing. I'm in the middle of filing a complaint against an alleged student of the Academy of Art University. I have a director I'm working with, but don't know when the project is going to happen... I have a few other projects that are confirmed, but again don't know when they're going to happen. Its all very confusing, people are pretty bad at deciding when to do things/coordinating. I did film the sci-fi tv show a few weeks ago, it was really fun and a good chance to do a lot of improving. I'm looking forward to seeing the DVD.

Other than that...I think cab drivers are the most cold and heartless people ever. No one in San Francisco completely follows traffic law. Which is readily evident if you're trying to travel. But cab drivers are the absolute worst, they could care less for courtesy and being nice. I understand that they don't need to be nice to everyone, but every now and then it isn't appropriate to run through every opening possible. Except for my sax playing cab driver. He's cool, he practices in his cab during slow times by CalTrain station.

Hey its April! Cool.

No comments: