Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Movies, TV Aliens, and Dance Moves

Well, what am I up to lately? Lots of insane stuff I think. Lets see....

Aliens-This past weekend I was an alien in a tv show in the Santa Cruz area. Looking forward to seeing the DVD. It was pretty fun, I got to infect everyone and implied take over of the earth.

Pizza- I auditioned for an independent film this past weekend also. I feel that I did well, but they aren't releasing results yet.

Horrifying- I have the female lead in a horror movie. It is a final project for a student at the Academy of Art University.

Maybeso?- I may be involved in another film...not 100% sure whats going on.

Cross Your Fingers- I have another audition for an AAU project tomorrow morning.

Other then that...

We started a new piece in Byron's class the other day. It's a lyrical piece and I really like it. I would also like to note that my dance teacher, Sue, is awesome. Just because I don't think anyones mentioned that. Because no one knows her here. Which is why we should abduct the ballet teacher at SFSU and hire her.

Ahem... I also have a week to be able to play two more songs really well for the Jazz Improv class at SFSU. I think I'm playing the two Freddie Hubbard tunes because they are awesome...and when I get around to it I'd like to play them on my trumpet. I think I also will be becoming the secretary for SFSU's Pep Band. I am *finally* meeting with the elusive Lance tonight.

So thats that...school is pretty calm since I turned in my paper on "Evolution's Rainbow" this morning.

No comments: