Friday, December 26, 2008

doo doo dooo

Patrick and I went shopping today . *Play Bare Naked Ladies song here* I am sort of always struggling with myself. On one hand I am drawn to crazy colors. Anyone that knows me knows that I love colors. So I am drawn to having colors, and cute things, and stars and hearts all over everything. But on he other hand sometimes I feel sometimes that it would be nice if everything coordinated more and was sophisticated. But really, at the end of the day... The colours really make me happy. So I guess I'll go with that.

Anyways. The mall was very annoying. Girls scare me. They are so annoying and Salinas is very ghetto. I don't necessarily dislike children. But I dislike badly behaved ones. If they can't be well behaved, can we at least put them on a leash? I really don't like them running around and jamming into me. Seriously people.

I got some colorful shirts though!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Ewwwww... Northridge?
I don't blame you at all.