Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Musings and thus and such....

There was this guy at Hartnell, Robert, who used to always say "thus and such"...I always wanted to shoot him.

Anyways...

I thought I'd just write stuff, because its fun. I'm watching some random moie on the OnDemand. I like OnDemand, because theres always something on. I just don't appreciate their movie selection, the free movies are generally pretty lame. Although they did have this one movie this one time called "Peggy Sue Got Married" which I really liked. It had the younger version of Nicholas Cage in it (I like him alot, just not currently as his old self). It made me laugh, cry, and it changed my lfe. (Maybe.) Anyways, I am not actually watching this movie. Just sort of letting it heppen. Theres some movies coming out that I really want to see, but I don't think I can until they are on DVD. I am trying to save money for this new place I'm moving into in January. I want to have to borrow as little as possible from my dad. I'm really excited to move though. It will pretty much be the first time my life hasn't been completely unorganized since August. Seriously, my life has been way too much drama and stuff. It really never heps when you're moving houses every two weeks and your stuff is in three locations. So not cool. My new house is right by the best burrito place ever and a decent dance studio so thats good for me.

Speaking of le danse... I want to try to do Irish dance again. Hopefully in January. I've been thinking of growing my hair out again. Or just cutting it off altogether. Haven't decided which yet! Yes, I know... Such similar option.

My parakeet is being boring right now. But lately his flight patterns have been more and more interesting. Side note- I don't know who wrote this script....but two fifths of them should be shot. I was making cookies today, but I got bored so I guess I'll make the rest tomorrow. So far it looks like I'm graduating! I'm just waiting on one more grade. Hopefully my acculturation paper was good. Thats pretty much what that class was hinging on. It was hard only because the teacher was pretty bad. His tests were full of typos and written on a typewriter.

I've really wanted to write songs lately. I wish I was Jason Mraz. He writes very nice songs. I wish I could write songs as nice as his.

huzzah! rabbits for everyone!

1 comment:

Helenrr said...

Good to see you posting again...:) Even if it is late at night with a lame movie and a tired parakeet at hand...
see ya soon, 'heart' me