Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Resolutions 2009

Here are my resolutions... In no particular order. I'm not THAT organized.

1. Continue from last year- eating healthier. I did pretty well with this last year. But I hope that having a real house/kitchen will help even more.

2. Be Myself. This is super important. Sometimes I try to be whoever I think people want me to be. But that doesn't work out so well. I don't do it around everyone, or even all the time. But I think I should never do it again.

3. Get my fashion blog up and running. Aim for a few consistent posts per week and eventually work to one a day.

4. Find a talent agent...hopefully in January- rather than the whole year.

5. Stop the irrational hating of things. For some reason I decide I dislike things for no real reason. Case in point: Finding Nemo, other annimated movies, Family Guy, other things I can't remember right now.

6. Be unashamed of the things I like. Such as Sex and the City, Rhianna, Star 101.3, etc. So I like them, so what? That doesn't make me a lesser person. It just makes me diversified.

7. Draw and read more. I like these things. School just started getting in the way.

8. Try and relax. Because I never do. And all the stress I had this last year was ridiculous.

Oh, yeah. And find a new job.

No comments: