Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pictures of my Room

I got a bed yesterday and also went to IKEA.... so my room is shaping up nicely. I don't really feel like writing much, I'm watching the Daily Show.
(I'm very happy to have my keyboard in my room. I'm putting up shelves in that inset to the left of the keyboard. For DVDs and stuff. I'm becoming a DVD person. Specifically one who buys TV on DVD. Helloooo box set heaven.)
(The closet is good sized but its getting the next IKEA makeover. It needs some hooks on the left, a shelf over the clothing rod, and maybe shalves on the right. As well as a case of Container Store clear shoe boxes... Oh yeah and IKEA Antonius drawer bins for athletic clothes, dance wear, and sleepwear.)(Thats the bookcase I just got at IKEA...only $20. Wasn't my first choice but once I got it in it actually works better than my first choice. I need an air pump for my football. Also my tv is pretty.)

Bob is going crazy...we switched to the Colbert Repor(t) and he loves Steven....

No comments: