Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chasing Pavements

I suppose in life all you an ever do is keep on living. I'm not someone who believes in suicide (although I don't judge anyone for it- normally there are other factors), so as long as you wake up in the morning- you're here, like it or not. So thing is you can keep on being who you are if everyone is happy or you can change it. Sometimes it takes someone else to realize that you don't like who you are. And the thing is it's not always that you yourself are a bad person or need to change, but rather you are a changed or bad person due to some variables in life. So maybe you do not need to change forwards into someone else, but get back to who you are. But how do you prove to someone that you've gotten back to you if you have no contact with them. Not many of us are going to be able to have it published in the paper.

1 comment:

Ben said...

I've been battling lately a lot this semester over whether I've been trying to change from someone else into myself, or from myself into someone else -- but this is some good insight nonetheless.