Sunday, January 25, 2009

Things... and Stuffs...

Hmmm. This blog just decided to post itself for fun, without anything in it.

I have to go to work soonish which is fairly lame.
But! I did get Super Bowl Sunday off!!!! So excited... I tried tricking people into working it, but then I got Kevin to work it because hes new and they didn't schedule him much. So yay! Football!

Anyways... I hate how they never explained on Sex and the City when Charlotte is kissing the gardner and her sister in law says something about it during cocktail hour and her mother in law says "Charlotte, you're a McDougal now!"... was that just her being drunk? (She did then try to smoke her cigarette backwards) or is that like a thing? Do they all kiss the gardner? It just bugs me everytime I see that episode.

Oh and I cut my hair...And I'm finally getting a bed tomorrow. I sold my loft bed yesterday, and now I'm getting a used Day Bed, also from IKEA. Now I can get lots of pillows and my bed can be like a couch during the day. Because my ridiculously huge TV is in my room...so if anyone wants to watch a movie that would be the best bet. Also lord only knows when Erica and I will actually get a couch....

Oh, btw... Gobama!

ha.

No comments: