Monday, November 23, 2009

New Organization

Alrighty, in an effort to stream line my completely random and scattered thoughts I have recombined my blogs... So all restaurant ranting will happen here as a) my need to be tactful about what I say to the general public limits my ability to write copious amounts (for a personal and completely untactful rant please call my cell), and b) I always babble about unrelated things anyways.... so maybe this is more relevant.

So I guess I'm not streamlining, I'm dumping in a smaller defined area.

Also, fashion blog demands time and was acting pissy about me creating a 3rd blog to take my time away.

Anywho- recent news...

On restaurants- I am the bar manager of a very inefficient bar. I have a lot of hard work ahead of me. (A lot... see mom, see?)

On boys- pooh

On photo shoots- I had the best one ever this past week. Maybe soon I'll have retouched pictures for show and tell.

On sweet potatos- 3 potatoes make a crap load of mashed potatos... picture pending...

On Bejeweled- I WILL stop playing once I beat someone else... for the day at least.

On Flash Developers for Facebook- why do you people keep taking my tme and holding it hostage and cutting its fingers off? Why can't you do something more meaningful?

On MAC- Best foundation ever. Don't let your cat knock it over.

On being younger than everyone you're in charge of- Sucky, sucky pressure.

On cars- Bad timing and annoying. Also pooh... Please refer to boys.

On dads- Awesome.

On CHP- Great when not writing you tickets.

On Coffee- The addiction is going strong!

On Vodka- Mud slide.

Okay, I think thats a nice overview.

No comments: