Sunday, January 13, 2008

Torture Devices

So I am really interested in this product called the Flexi Stretcher. I only just noticed it the other day in Discount Dance Supply. At first I had though it was this Split Flex thing. The Split Flex looks undeniably scary, almost like a bow that you would shoot arrows with. Also from further research it seems to only stretch the center splits/extension which is the only thing I don't need help on. The Flexi Stretcher seems to stretch all three directions as well as help build awareness for placement and strengthen muscles through isometric muscle contractions. So far anything I have heard about it is good. I think next time I get paid I might invest in one.

By the way, everyone should go check out this website- The Winger. It is one of my favorite websites.

No comments: